We are ready to play. Are you?
Private escape room adventures
- When the clock starts ticking, you have 60 minutes to use all your guile, cunning and ingenuity to beat the ROOM and escape…
- Everything inside the room immerses you in the atmosphere of adventure: incredible decorations, stunning effects, and shocking plot twists.
- You don’t just solve the puzzles; you unravel a real detective story during your adventure.
- You get a private experience with your friends – just the closest and most trusted people.
Quest rooms for every taste!
OUR GAMES ARE PERFECT FOR
Find answers to all of your questions here
What is an Escape Room?
In each experience, you and your friends will be inside a themed room, when the door shuts, the clock starts ticking. You have 60 minutes to use all your guile, cunning and ingenuity to figure out the clues, trap doors, and hidden items in order to beat the ROOM and escape…
If I’m late, can I still play?
Unfortunately, all the ROOMS are on a strict schedule that requires 60 minutes from the booked timeslot. If you are late, you will not be able to join the session. Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes early! If you do arrive late, this will have to be taken off the time you have in the ROOM.
Do I have to arrive in advance?
Yes, it is best to arrive between 10 – 15 minutes early so you can be briefed and enter the ROOM at the scheduled time.
How many people can play at once?
Our ROOMs are designed to accommodate a minimum of 2 people, the Villain’s Lair can take up to 6 people and the Survival Room up to 8.
How much does it cost?
Pricing is based on group size:
2 to 3 people – €40 per person
4 to 5 people – €35 per person
6 to 8 people – €30 per person
COVID - What you need to know
- Masks / face coverings are obligatory to enter the venue and during gameplay. Players must provide their own masks / face coverings.
- All players and visitors are required to use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Hand washing and toilet facilities are available.
- Do not play Le ROOM if, during the last 2 weeks:
- You have, or have had any symptoms of Covid-19.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has any symptoms of, or has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Please be aware that social distancing is not possible inside the gameplay rooms. Outside the play area, social distancing from Le ROOM staff will be strictly maintained.
- Game play and public areas will be cleaned between each game appointment. Access will not be permitted until cleaning has been completed.
- Your Game Master will welcome you to the venue, please respect social distance measures and adhere to the safety instructions provided by the Game Master.
How long do I have to complete the game?
You have 60 minutes from the scheduled start time to beat the ROOM. Some will succeed well within that time, whilst others may not succeed at all…
Are there any age restrictions for participants?
No, participating is at the parents discretion, however, we have found that children over 7 or 8 will enjoy it most.
What, if anything, should I bring to the game?
You don’t need anything special, just bring yourselves, your creativity and imagination.
Is it scary?
No, the ROOMs are designed to be challenging but not scary or intimidating.
What if we can’t solve the puzzle and need help?
If you get stuck, don’t worry, you can ask for help – but only a certain number of times depending on your group size. If you don’t beat the room, you can get a special voucher to come back and try again.
What language is the game in?
Both our ROOMS can be played in English or French.
We will endeavour to have a host welcome you who can speak your prefered language, but this is not always possible.
Are we really locked in for 60 minutes?
No, the idea is a concept. The door is never locked but your session finishes when you leave the Room. Stay inside, enjoy and solve the puzzles!
A New breed of
Bring your team to ‘le ROOM’ and boost morale while also learning valuable lessons in communication, organization, and critical thinking. All whilst having a great fun time!
We will be running inter-businesses challenges for local ski schools, restauranteurs, bars, chalet operators and hoteliers – get your team signed up now and put in your best time!