We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic people to join our team and have the following positions available:
Part-Time – Escape Game Masters – Required
Job Title – Game Masters
Status – Part TIme
Le Room is looking for part-time Game Masters to join our escape game team this winter.
Game Masters guide escape teams through the game experience.
The Game Master’s role is to ensure that guests have a fun-filled, exciting, safe, and immersive experience.
- Greeting Guests, manage payments.
- Deliver a briefing for each game for teams of 2 – 8 people.
- Monitor games live, track progress, provide help and clues via videotext link.
- Reset all room puzzles for next game.
- Maintain the game time schedule.
- Enthusiastic and helpful customer service.
- Prompt timekeeping.
- Professional and clear communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, think on your feet.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks.
- A flair for theatrics.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, flexible working patterns.
- Team player.
- Basic computer skills (using game software to monitor games).
- Good level of spoken French is an advantage.